Preventing a climate catastrophe will require an unprecedented effort on the part of governments, industry and individuals.
This can seem like a daunting prospect, however there are actions that each of us can take to improve the health of our environment and increase our individual and community resilience in the face of an increasingly unpredictable climate. Changes to our energy use, to how and when we travel, to our diet, our shopping habits and many other small and large actions can produce change.
Climate Change: Effects and solutions
- Radio 4 – Costing the Earth
- Project Drawdown – a resource for climate solutions
- David Attenborough – A Life on our Planet
- 2040 – An uplifting vision of the future
- Kiss the Ground a movie about regenerative agriculture, on Netflix
- Doughnut economics – Turning ideas into action
- How companies denied their role in climate change
- BBC Royal Institution Christmas Lectures 2020 – Planet Earth: A User’s Guide